Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Mask You Need for Frizzy Hair

Is it just me or not matter how much conditioner I pile onto the ends of my hair, they forever feel dry, dank and crispy! (not a good combo..) Well recently, 'd had enough of the dry hair and went on a little hunt around Boots for a hair mask that would soften up those locks and here's what I came out with, a tub of the Umberto Gianni Frizzi Hair Mask in my bag.

The formula of this hair mask feels a lot thicker than a regular conditioner which makes it easier to leave on your hair for a longer time. The mask also smells really good, it has that scent that you get when you've just come out of the hairdressers, and better yet, the scent lingers on your hair for a long time after! I like to apply this mask to the lengths of my hair maybe once every two weeks when I'm planning on staying in the bath for a long time with a few episodes of Gossip Girl and leave it on my hair for about 20 minutes.

After I finally rinse the left over conditioner out and stagger out of the bath, my hair always feels so soft and really easy to comb through and then, once I've dried and straightened my hair, it looks a lot shinier, still feels softer and even has a lot less frizz! It seems finally, I've actually found a hair product that does reduce frizz and makes your hair feel a lot softer.. finally!

So if you're like me and have that rough, dry and extreme frizz kind of hair, this mask is something you definitely want to keep in your stash for when you want a deep treatment for your unruly locks whilst you soak away in the tub.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment