Monday 20 July 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Review


It's been review central round here lately which I hope you've all enjoyed and today, I've got another one, a little review of the relatively new creme puff blush by Max Factor in the shade Seductive Pink. These little blushes are basically a hybrid of a blusher and highlighter rolled into one beautiful looking product that you pop onto your cheeks.

Seductive pink is a beautiful candy pink shade with a subtle but still visible gold shimmer running through it which acts as the highlighter part of the product. As well as the colour of this product being really pretty, the packaging also looks very high end and I love keeping this blush with the makeup that sits on top of my dressing table!

The blusher is nicely pigmented and translates well onto the cheeks providing some colour and highligh with only a few swipes in the product needed to get a good amount of colour. But do be careful not to go overboard (like I've done quite a few times..) and apply too much as the candy-ish tone of the blush can make to much product on your cheeks look a little odd. On the lasting power front, things are looking pretty good as well and this blush tends to stick around for most of the day which I feel satisfied with.

Overall, I'm a bit in love with this range of blushers from Max Factor as not only is the quality of the product really good, the shades just look so beautiful and much more expensive than their price tag of around £8. So I'd say if you're on the look out for a new addition to your blush collection, this is an essential one to go for from the drugstore and particularly if you were considering shelling out on the much more expensive Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers which I know I was very close to doing (my finger was literally hovering over the 'place order' button on Space NK - thank God for Max Factor eh....)

Beauty and the Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment