Monday 20 July 2015

Quick Fix Facials Mega Moisture Mask Review


I don't know what attracted me to throwing this face mask into my basket more - the bright pink packaging or the promises of this mask injecting some well needed moisture into my crocodile-esque skin. But whatever it was, this mask has since become an essential part of my skincare routine and here's why!

The mask is white in colour and pretty thick, in fact is very similar in texture to a thick moisturiser. This actually makes it a really nice mask to use if you want to  have a bit of a pamper and sit and do nothing as it adheres to your face pretty well without sliding off. I like to apply this all over my face and leave it on for about 15 minutes and after, I remove it with a splash of water and a muslin cloth.

One thing I have to mention about this mask is that when you apply it, (particularly for the first time) it can really sting and your skin may come out slightly red when you take it off. For me, the stinging sensation was a little uncomfortable at first but it dulled after a while so wasn't too much of a problem but if you have seriously sensitive skin, I'd give this one a miss.

Once the masks been all rinsed off, my skin feels mostly the same as before until a few hours later when it feels noticably softer and more hydrated, like you've been slapping on the moisturiser like no one's business. As this mask is the only product that's made my skin feel so much softer after using it, this has quickly become a favourite for me even if the feeling lasts for only a few days after.

It's fair to say I'm a pretty big fan of this mask as the results I've seen using it have been really good. This have left me definitely wanting to try more products from the Quick Fix brand as I like how they have a mask to adress different skin woes of which, I have quite a few!

Beauty and the Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment