Tuesday 1 September 2015

l'oreal telescopic mascara I review


Having a scroll through back the dusty archives of my blog, I saw that it had been an entire two and a half years since I had last noted down my love for the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara. So having finally got my hands on another tube full whilst on holiday in Canada, I felt it was time to give you an updated, let's say 2.0 version of the reasons why this mascara just beats the rest..

My main love with this mascara is the wand, oh the wand.. It's long, thin and unlike nearly every other mascara out there, it's not double the size of my eye! This 10/10 wands means that you can actually muster up some clump and smudge-free length to your lashes even without having to dig around your makeup bag to do an emergency mid-mascara lash curl cause that big ol' brush is just flinging mascara everywhere - not to worry, we've all been there.. I have to warn you though, if you love a good bit of thickness and volume in your lashes, the Telescopic may not be the mascara for you as although, it gives off fluttery and long lashes in abundance, thickness is not the strong suit here so I'd say it's probably one to avoid in that case.

Now it's not only the brush that's making me swoon for this stuff, the formula is pretty tip top too. It seems to hold the length and curl that the mascara gives you whilst not flaking or fall flat for the day ahead. And when it comes to the end of the day, it also poses no problems removal-wise. A quick swipe of the Garnier Micellar Water on a cotton pad and the job's a good-un!

On a much more sad note, this mascara has very sadly disappeared from the UK drugstore shelves so iuf I've managed to convince you how good this stuff is or, you never needed any convincing and were already a huge fan, the best places to pick up this cult beauty product appears to be on Amazon which you can find here.

Beauty and the Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment